Perfect for all domestic and commercial properties, these services are performed by the builders Balham SW12 counts on for quality house repairs and revamping. You can get help with redecoration, home improvement, house repairs, and a whole lot more besides. All begun with an on-site consultation with an experienced tradesman, provided obligation-free.
Take Advantage of The Reliable Balham Builders And Get:
- There’s no time of the day or night that you can’t give us a call and chat to an experienced craftsman about the refurbishment you’ve got planned – we’re 24/7
- The onsite consultation that start off our redecoration and house repairs service will include a budget discussion, and is obligation-free
- You’ll have a personalised plan created to make sure we fit within your budgetary constraints
- Enjoy work that includes a quality guarantee, and technicians who work under full insurance cover
Make Your Selection – Our Building Services in Balham SW12:
- Handyman: your reliable local handyman in Balham is a single call away. You will get high-end home improvement service at reasonable prices!
- Painting and Decorating: we’ve got the speciality skills and equipment needed for metal and woodwork, and have the expertise for all interior painting work too.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: comprising everything you need for full kitchen fitting from planning to installation, this service makes kitchen improvement easy.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: fitting a new bathroom? Just planning a shower upgrade or similar? Balham refurbishment professionals will provide the experience needed for every task.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: from the initial plaster coat for walls and ceilings to final skimming, Balham team are the ones to turn to for wallboarding.
- Tiling Services: Balham experts install and grout tiles on floors and walls, as well as splashbacks. You can also choose an optional sealant procedure to finish.
- Wallpapering Services: this is the service for hanging wallpaper in even the most awkward areas, like staircase walls, corners, and around light switches.
- Loft Conversions: we will convert your loft so that you have more space for your family.
Here’s a Little More About Our Services…
With many tradesmen it’ll be hard to see what you’re paying for, but with us you’ll receive a clearly itemised cost breakdown. This happens after we’ve consulted with you onsite, so we’ll know all about your budget, your plans, and how we’re going to fit in with the first while achieving the latter! Your breakdown will include:
- All labour
- All materials
- All costs associated with your work
The labour will be broken down by room or task, while the materials will include an estimated price based on our experience if we’re providing them, and an even more accurate assessment if you’ve already bought the parts you want us to use.